Madden Industrial Craftsmen is looking to fill a Millwright position for an industrial client in Portland. The person in this position will maintain and repair production equipment and the facility.
- Repair, troubleshoot, install and move machinery and equipment using hoists, dollies, rollers and lift trucks, hand tools, and power tools.
- Reads repair documents, manuals, blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Dismantles machines, using manual, hydraulic, pneumatic, and precision tools of the trade.
- Assembles and installs equipment, such as shafting, bearings, conveyors, and tram rails, using hand and power tools.
- Constructs foundation for machines, using hand tools and building materials such as wood, cement, and steel.
- Aligns machines and equipment using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, and plumb bobs and other precision tools.
- Assembles machines, and bolts, welds, rivets, or otherwise fastens them to foundation or other structure, using hand and power tools.
- Mechanically repair cranes (overhead, mobile, rail and track).
- Repair mobile equipment (rail, rubber tire and track driven).
- Track work/back-up roll bearing maintenance and repair using our maintenance management system.